Friday, March 2, 2012

How do I turn off the offsides in Madden NFL 08?

I need the 7 sacks with one player achievement. Apparently the easiest way to do that is to turn off the offsides. I've been searching all over the internet to find it. So my question what is it under and what is the exact name because there is something that sounds like it. Thanks.How do I turn off the offsides in Madden NFL 08?
It seems to be the setting under gameplay that says something like, "Controls how often computer controlled players will go offsides." So, I guess I was cool looking for a setting or slider that indicated how often it was called.



(If you slide this one all the way to 0, you can go offside on Defense and get sacks every time.) =pHow do I turn off the offsides in Madden NFL 08?
If on xbox-360 u can't turn it of. But u can turn down offense line blocking for CPU. So it's easy to get to the qb

No comments:

Post a Comment