Tuesday, March 6, 2012

In NFL Madden 08 In create-a-team I chose to have a fantasy team, but when I chose the players, it doesnt work

I have an XBOX 360 and I'm getting mad becuase I set up a beautiful team for a Fantasy Draft in "Create-a-Team" but when i finish filling up the roster, I can't do anything to save the roster. There's no button to save it, and if I click 'b' on my control, it says to either continue and lose changes or cancel. How do I save the roster of my Created Team?In NFL Madden 08 In create-a-team I chose to have a fantasy team, but when I chose the players, it doesnt work
click in the Left joystick and save all or go to where it says "save team or save roster" I dont remember exactly what is says and save that. You will be best off just doing the "save all" option though. Just click in the Left joystick and the option will come up.In NFL Madden 08 In create-a-team I chose to have a fantasy team, but when I chose the players, it doesnt work
u have 2 keep selecting players until it says fantasy draft id now over..took me a long time 2 figure it out

Report Abuse

In NFL Madden 08 In create-a-team I chose to have a fantasy team, but when I chose the players, it doesnt work
You need to fill up all the spots in your roster before the game considers your roster "complete"

Report Abuse


just try to continue and see wat happens

No comments:

Post a Comment