Friday, March 9, 2012

When is the next Madden NFL 08 Roster Update for PS2? (Last was 'RostOct4')?

I went online with my PS2 on 10/15/07 to download the 'most' updated rosters for Madden NFL 08. It seems the latest update was on October 4th. Being that the roster file says: 'RostOct4'. I want to know when is the next update...Being that as of 10/16/07 (today) it's Weeks 6 in the NFL and it's trade deadline week. I am a Panthers fan, and Jake Delhomme is out for the season with two quarterbacks in the mix with David Carr and Vinny Testaverde. I am interested in what EA will do for us with the roster in the game. And there are other teams with major QB situations...(i.e. Arizona Cardinals).When is the next Madden NFL 08 Roster Update for PS2? (Last was 'RostOct4')?
I think you can already download it.

No comments:

Post a Comment