Friday, March 9, 2012

Madden NFL 08 vs. Fight Night Round 3?

What game is better Madden 08 or fight night round 3??? i was wondering which game would be better so that i can get oneMadden NFL 08 vs. Fight Night Round 3?
do you like boxing or football?



personally, i like both but if i had to choose one i'd pick madden 08
Fight Night Round 3 is one of my top 3 games on Xbox 360Madden NFL 08 vs. Fight Night Round 3?
What system?



I have both games for my PS2, and I enjoy them both. Madden for the Footballer in me, superstar mode.



Fight Night Round 3 when I feel like I need to pound on the Golden Boy some more. Or anyone else for that matter.
Don't buy any, more and more games are coming out this christmas and you want to buy these outdated games?



But if you still insist, buy Fight Night Round 3, Madden is a pure crap unless you love EA's Madden games.Madden NFL 08 vs. Fight Night Round 3?
I have both and love both but can't really say which is better as it's the only boxing and football games on the market. I'd get FN3 just cause you could probally get it for 19 dollars somewhere, and it's a STELLAR game.
Fight Night Round 3 is awesome. I have this game and madden, and I like FNR3 better. I should have bought the boxing game first and just continued to play Madden 07.
Madden is so full of glitches this year, Fight Night wins by default. You kind of knew it would come down to this. EA took away the competition by getting the NFL exclusively and now we as consumers are forced into purchasing a defective and half-*** product. No competition = No motivation. Madden 07 wasn't half as bad. You might even consider it instead. And you can pick it up for a huge bargain at this point and still have enough for Fight Night.
Depends on the system but most of the time there are less problems that occur with Fight night, madden tends to freeze a lot.
madden 08 i don't really like fight night

No comments:

Post a Comment