Friday, March 9, 2012

I heard somthing about Madden NFL 08's cover on the radio but I'm not sure if it's true?

Okay I caught a glimpse of some words that involved Vince Young being on Madden NFL 08's cover and they said it's final. I think it may be true but I figured I'd ask. Is it true?I heard somthing about Madden NFL 08's cover on the radio but I'm not sure if it's true?
It's confirmed and true!I heard somthing about Madden NFL 08's cover on the radio but I'm not sure if it's true?
I heard that too. I'm not sure if it's confirmed yet, but the Nashville newspaper believes it.I heard somthing about Madden NFL 08's cover on the radio but I'm not sure if it's true?
yes it is true
yes sportsgamer.com said that vince will be on the cover but they originally wanted chargers running back ledalin tomerson to be on the cover, but because of the madden curse he said he didn`t want to be on the cover

No comments:

Post a Comment