Friday, March 2, 2012

If I have Madden NFL 08, should I even bother getting 09?

I love Madden 08 for PSP, I play it all the time, but is 09 going to be THAT much different?

What are the differences.



Also, for MLB 08 The Show, are the teams accurate to this seasons rosters? Especially for the White Sox. Or should I wait for 09?If I have Madden NFL 08, should I even bother getting 09?
if you like madden nfl 08 and dont really want to get 09 because it wont be much different then dont.

but if you do you can either trade the 08 model for some extra cash towards the game or just buy it.



id look for videos on youtube before buying it, just incase you dont like the graphics ext..



good luck.If I have Madden NFL 08, should I even bother getting 09?
well if u got 08 then u should get 09. i got 05 ( i no that's

old). like i got halo 1, halo 2, halo 3. and it rocks having

all of them i just can't wait 4 halo wars!!!! and i also have

guitar hero 2 , 3 and aerosmith!!!If I have Madden NFL 08, should I even bother getting 09?
Post any "fake" pictures in you questions recently? You're a sad loser.
if you think 08 is good get 09

No comments:

Post a Comment